1. The one true and living God who eternally exists in three persons in unity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. The Divine inspiration and authority of the Holy Scripture.
3. The original perfection of creation; the inherent corruptness of humanity through the fall; the necessity of repentance and regeneration by grace through faith in Christ alone, and the eternal separation from God of the finally unrepentant.
4: God created the sky and the earth, all living creatures, under the earth, on earth, in the sea and in the sky, the sun, the moon and the stars in seven days (Genesis 1:1 – 2:3).
Hebrews 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.
6. The justification and sanctification of believers through the finished work of Christ, their security as they remain in Him, and their future resurrection in an incorruptible body.
7. The Sacrament of Baptism by Immersion, and the Lord’s Supper.
8. The baptism of the Holy Spirit for believers with supernatural signs, empowering the Church for its mission in the world.
9. The gifts of the Holy Spirit for the building up of the Church and ministry to the world.
10. Christ’s leadership of the Church through the ascension ministries of apostles, prophets, evangelist, pastors and teachers, for the unity, maturity and growth of the Church.
11. The privilege and responsibility of wise stewardship of all that God has given, including the practice of tithing to the local church.
12. God constituted marriage as union between, God, one man and one woman for the purpose of blessing mankind and populating the earth. For this reason sexual union between man and wife brings with it the blessings of God. Any and all sexual unions or sexual relationships outside of marriage (as constituted by God) are an abomination to God.
13. Within marriage (as constituted by God) Christ is the head of the husband and the husband is the head of his wife. Children, are to honour obey their parents in the Lord. In the fear of the Lord, Husbands and Fathers are to rule over their wife and children, not for their own benefit and pleasures but for the benefit and well being of their wife and children.